Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

One hundred and one blog posts later...

One of my recent paintings

Well, just about one year ago, I started writing this blog. One hundred and one entries. These written musings have been all over the map. Poetry, recollections, guest posts (my daughters), and every day occurrences.

Much has happened in the last year. Most of it inside my own head. Which I have found, in my time on this earth, if often the most dangerous terrain.  The rabbit holes are deep, the answers scarce, and the opportunities for growth enormous.

Another one of my paintings


So on this, one hundredth and one post, I want to say, thank you; to all of those who have taken the time to read these meanderings of my mind, an even bigger thank you to those that have taken the time to respond, often with very thoughtful feed back, I have really appreciated your support.

I am very curious what this new year will bring, what words will visit me, calling to be typed out on to this page. I hope you will continue to join me.

All the best, and many thanks,
Naomi

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog
    Your artwork is absolutely beautiful ~ I just love the blue in the eggs, Being someone who can barely draw a straight line with a ruler I love when people share their talents, it always leaves me in awe
    PS tweeted a link to your gloriousness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate your response and compliments!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. I remember hitting my 100th post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments below. I want to know what you think!