Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yet another Opportunity for Growth or What the Heck?

One of the latest quits I have finished,
 which has absolutely nothing to do with this post.
You would think at my age (which is almost undisclosed, with the internet being what it is, I am sure it is out there somewhere), I would learn faster or smarter or better or whatever...but no. I have to always learn the most challenging way possible. I hate that.

Don't get me wrong, I love to learn new things, read new things, see new things, it is just the learning curve can be so steep while in the process. Sigh.

Well, on the bright side, there was "no blood", as my mother use to say when, we children, would battle it out over something, that really did not matter in the least.

Picture of me with a orange car,
 I do not own, makes no sense, even to me
.
I guess, the good news is: I am alive, my brain still works (some might debate this) and my body works reasonably well (for my age). These are blessings that are easily taken for granted.

Thinking about what I am attempting to accomplish, and how to adjust my efforts to bring this idea to fruition, is my latest growth opportunity.

Oh boy! Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments below. I want to know what you think!